Year Round"...we never close
Speed limit 10 mph, strictly enforced to protect our children!!!
• Check-Out Time: NOON. Later check-out time may be
• Check-In Time: Subject to space availability,
Fees paid midnight to early AM arrivals apply to previous day.
Full Payment due at time of check-in.
• Store Hours: Seasonal--Hours Posted On Door
• Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
• Restrooms and Showers open 24 hours
• Quiet Hours: 10:00PM to 8:00AM.
• Laundromat: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM or as posted.
Do not leave clothes unattended!
• Sites and Parking: Only one camping unit per site.
Moving from assigned space must be approved by registration
• Rentals: Rents are due and payable in advance.
Space rental is not transferable.
• Advance Reservations: Are recommended.
If you wish to stay extra days, please confirm with office
prior to 10:00 AM.
• Swimming Pool: Dawn to dusk (for paid
No lifeguard provided.
14 must be accompanied by an adult at least
years of age.
Posted rules must be observed.
No food, drink or smoking in pool area--Pavilion may be
• Recreational Equipment Usage:
All facilities are used at your own risk.
Parents are responsible for the conduct, behavior and control
and visitors in the spirit of good
will be financially responsible for malicious
Please don't pick fruit from our trees or flowers from our gardens as we have many seasonal campers with gardens!
Mail and Messages:
Mail can be accepted here during your stay by using the address
listed on the Home
It can be picked up at the office, but please be patient if front
desk is busy.
Messages are posted in our office. Only emergency messages will be
delivered to your site
• Off Leash Dog Park is provided for dogs. ADULT
be with the dog at all times and pick
up after their pets.
Please be sure that gates are securely latched
• All pets must be leashed at all times (except inside of
the off leash
dog park fence).
who do not leash their pets will be ejected immediately
will be given
• Pick up after your pet.
who do not pick up after their pets will be ejected
of the off leash fenced dog park) &
NO REFUND will be given (Bags available
for sale in office if needed)
• Pets are not allowed in the buildings or pool area.
• Your pet may not disturb other RV'ers.
• Pets may not be left tied outside when owners are away from the
RV park nor left inside the RV or
tent to continually bark
Anyone who fails to comply with these rules will be asked to leave the
RV park without refund.
The Following are NOT Permitted:
• Changing your oil. For oil change, see front desk.
• Washing vehicles or RV's, see office.
• Laundry lines or hanging clothes outside.
(communal laundry lines are available for use by
campers--ask at office for locations)
• Liquid waste of any kind dumped on ground.
• Firearms and firecrackers.